- Army personnel may complete this module to satisfy their annual ethics training requirement, where required.
- To receive credit, Army personnel must email their certificate of completion to the servicing legal office as instructed at the end of the presentation.
- A list of legal offices and telephone numbers is provided at the end of this presentation.
This module should be completed during official business hours so that you may contact an ethics official if you have any questions.
- General Principles of Public Service
- Ethical Decision Making
- Political Activities
- Widely-Attended Gatherings
- Conflicts of Interest
- Impartiality in Performing Official Duties
- Financial Disclosure Reports
- Misuse of Position
- Use of Government Resources
- Outside Travel
- Post-Government Employment
- The intent of this module is to help Army personnel better understand their responsibility to foster and encourage an ethical workplace.
- Specifically, you are encouraged to think about the ethical culture in your organization and your contributions towards that culture.